Legal Notice of the Website www.thaiscamila.com
Thank you for visiting the website www.thaiscamila.com. Please read this legal notice carefully before continuing to browse the website, as any use of it is subject to the following terms and conditions.
The website www.thaiscamila.com belongs to and is managed by Sustainable Cosmetics S.L., a company with its registered office at C/ Lorca 17, Torrelodones, Postal Code: 28250, Spain. It is registered under CIF B88412812 and is entered in the Commercial Register of Madrid with the following registration details: Volume 39,311, Folio 150, Sheet M-698.217, Entry 1st.
You can contact us via email at: email@example.com
Our preferred business hours are Monday to Friday from 9 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 7 pm.
INTRODUCTION The website www.thaiscamila.com aims to provide informative information about the articles, services, activities, promotions, which Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. manufactures, develops, and sells through this website.
The company reserves the right to modify and/or update the content/configuration and/or presentation of the website at any time, taking into account the legitimate interests of the users.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. is a company that manufactures and sells its own high-quality cosmetic products (shampoos and conditioners) online.
The website www.thaiscamila.com seeks to accurately depict the technical and aesthetic characteristics of the products, although users should be aware that there may be slight differences between the online representation and reality. For this reason, customers have the option to withdraw from their purchase following the instructions specified in the Right of Withdrawal section.
USER Access and/or use of the Website grant you the status of USER, and it requires your express acceptance of each and every one of the clauses specified in this Legal Notice, as well as each of the specific warnings or clauses established for the contracting of certain services, participation in commercial actions, purchase of products, or the use of website areas.
If you do not accept the clauses established in this Legal Notice or the specific clauses in effect, the User should refrain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents made available on the Website, and should proceed to leave the site.
USE OF THE WEBSITE The User assumes responsibility for the use of the website, making appropriate use of the content and services (such as product reviews or comments, blogs, or social media usage) offered by Sustainable Cosmetics. Specifically, but not limited to, the User agrees not to use them to:
(i) Engage in illegal activities, actions contrary to good faith and public order. (ii) Spread content or propaganda that violates respect for the dignity of individuals or that is discriminatory. (iii) Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Sustainable Cosmetics, its suppliers, or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems capable of causing the aforementioned damages. (iv) Attempt to access and, if applicable, use other users' email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
Sustainable Cosmetics reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that do not comply with these principles and that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the User through the participation tools, as the User is solely responsible for their accuracy and legality.
The use of postal addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses published on this Website for marketing purposes is prohibited. Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. reserves the right to take legal action against those who send unwanted spam messages.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY The website, including but not limited to its programming, databases, texts, images, videos, sounds, or animations, the name and logo of Sustainable Cosmetics S.L., and other elements necessary for its operation, are the property of Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. or, where applicable, have a license or express authorization from the owners. All website content is duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations and is registered in the corresponding public registries.
Any reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution, and transformation of the aforementioned elements requires prior written authorization from Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. Any unauthorized use will be considered a violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the owner.
SECURITY Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. adopts appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data or information transmitted through the forms on the Website and to prevent its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data, and the risks to which they are exposed.
To send confidential information to Sustainable Cosmetics S.L., a secure transmission method such as encrypted email is recommended. In any case, the Website has an SSL Certificate (Secure Socket Layer) to ensure data transmission security between your browser and our Website.
The secure server establishes a connection so that information is transmitted encrypted, ensuring that it is only intelligible to the user's device and the Website. Thus, by using the SSL protocol, the following is ensured:
- The user is communicating their data to the Website's server and not to any other.
- Data between the user and the Website is transmitted encrypted, preventing its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
To verify that you are in a secure environment, the user should check that the verification page address begins with https://
You can also identify the page as secure when a padlock icon appears in your browser's address bar.
Finally, you can also verify the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the properties of the page in your browser, for which you should consult the browser's characteristics.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES Of Sustainable Cosmetics S.L.
Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. will not assume any responsibility arising from, but not limited to:
- Errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the Website, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
- The quality of service, access speed, proper operation, or the availability and continuity of the Website's operation.
- Damage that may occur to the user's equipment due to the use of the Website.
- Non-compliance with the law, morality, and generally accepted good practices or public order due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, receipt, obtaining, or access to the content.
- Defects and defects of all kinds in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, or made available.
- If Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. changes the prices of products/services that have not yet been reported on the Website, Users/Clients will be notified as soon as possible by personal communication or by updating the Website's content.
Regarding the inaccuracy of data provided by the User, as well as the provision of false or untrue data provided using the services of the Website.
Photos and texts showing the offered products are for informational purposes only. In any case, the information on the product label sent to the Customer takes precedence over the information presented on the Website. However, Users may exercise their right of withdrawal in accordance with current legislation.
Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. cannot be held responsible for damages, whether material, non-material, or physical, that may result from improper use of the products or services marketed.
Of access by minors, and it is the responsibility of their parents or guardians to properly control the activity of their children or minors under their care or to install one of the tools for controlling Internet use to prevent access and the sending of personal data without prior authorization from their parents or guardians.
Of errors or delays by the User in entering their data in the enabled forms, slow or impossible receipt by recipients of order confirmation, or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems on the Internet network, force majeure cases or any other unforeseeable circumstances beyond the good faith of Sustainable Cosmetics S.L.
Regarding the inoperability or problems with the email address provided by the User.
Of the User:
The User shall be responsible for, among other things, but not limited to:
- The contents they enter, especially the data and information entered and sent to Sustainable Cosmetics through the forms available, as well as providing accurate data and keeping it updated on the website or on social media belonging to Sustainable Cosmetics S.L.
- Carrying out any kind of illegal, harmful, and/or detrimental action.
- Introducing, storing, or disseminating any information or material on the website that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence, discrimination based on race, gender, ideology, religion, or that, in any way, violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy, or the image of third parties, and, in general, current regulations.
- Introducing, storing, or disseminating through the Website any computer programs, data, viruses, code, hardware equipment or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that may cause damage to the Website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems, or networks that support the Website, or, in general, any third party, or that may in any other way be capable of causing any alteration or impeding their normal operation.
- Properly safeguarding the password provided for registration as a User, as an identifying and enabling element for access to services associated with that registration, and agreeing not to transfer its use or allow third-party access, taking responsibility for damages and losses that may arise from its misuse. Likewise, the User agrees to promptly report the loss or theft of the password and any unauthorized access they detect. If the User suspects that their password may have been disclosed, please proceed to change it using the password renewal procedure.
- Closing your session or disabling the password reminder on the Website if you access the Website from a public or shared device.
The introduction, storage, or dissemination through the Website of any content that violates the intellectual property, industrial, or business secrets of third parties and, in general, any content for which you do not have, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
MODIFICATIONS ON THE WEBSITE Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any changes it deems appropriate to its website, being able to change, delete, or add both content, products, prices, and services provided through it, as well as the way in which these are presented or located on the website.
LINKS The Website may include links or links to third-party websites. Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. informs you that third-party websites have not been reviewed and are not subject to our own controls.
MINORS Access and use of the Website by unauthorized minors or those lacking capacity are prohibited.
Minors must request and obtain permission from their parents, guardian, or legal representative before being able to access the content provided on the website. In any case, minors cannot be Customers unless they act through their legal representative.
Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. reminds parents or guardians that it is their responsibility to properly control the activities of their children or minors under their care.
Likewise, Sustainable Cosmetics S.L. informs about the possibility of installing tools for controlling Internet use in order to prevent access, as well as the sending of personal data without prior authorization from their parents or guardians. The installation of these tools is not a requirement for Sustainable Cosmetics S.L.
JURISDICTION These conditions are written in Spanish and are subject to the current Spanish legislation. For any dispute arising from the use of the Website or the conditions established in this Legal Notice, the parties, with their acceptance of these Conditions, may be subject to the competent Courts and Judges of Madrid to file a complaint unless a Law establishes a different jurisdiction based on the nature of the relationship. The affected parties may also contact the data protection authority, which is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).